Sunday 2 March 2014

To the arcade... or not but keep trying!

So as the usual arcade madness begins so does the stress of even trying to get to it. I have never managed to get into the sim on the first day but with the nifty sims next to it you can be sure to at least get in there and zoom your camera over to the arcade treasures.
I actually ended up on one sim, flying up to 3000 (yes the arcade is in the air! ) and there I was smack bang next to the pier. So if you get there and can't see it... fly up!
As usual it was filled with items that i didn't necessarily need but purchased anyway... well you just never know right?

So what was Tilly's choice this round? Pics will be uploaded later :)

The Woodland Treasures event is also underway. While it is mostly kids stuff there are a few bits and bobs for adults too and if your like me with a family one item stood out. I will say more on this later too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.