Tuesday 20 May 2014

Im still here! Check out this preview

I know, i know its been weeks since i have been able to blog. The Blog Spot is taking alot of my time up in SL. Work in RL has been crazy and am now unemployed as of this friday . OOooops!
However while i am searching away for a new job RL means that i have far more time on my hands to blog , play and do whatever i feel like doing. Yay!
I know i have missed some event start dates but hey some are still open so ill see what awesomeness i can find still out there.
What do i have to blog about now? Well this awesome hair by Damselfly for starters which isnt even available yet.

*~*Damselfly*~*Schatzi Rigged Mesh 
Available from the 25th May at the cosmopolitan sale room
Prices are reduced by 20% 

If your like me and like the girly, untamed natural looking hair this hits the spot for sure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.