Friday 4 July 2014

Chapter Four: July

Its that time again, the time to spend lots of lindens at The Chapter Four. Yayyy.
What a fantastic choice this round! I really did buy a lot more than usual. But only a few get on my blog as we all know... those lucky,lucky few that grace my blog :) i know what VIPs you are lol

Anyway moving on  and helloooooo Selfie! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this polaroid camera. Its available in a choice of colours too. In fact its so hard to pick out the best bits of the outfit. Is it the Rose ring, with the vintage necklace or the cute bow on the shoes or the perfect pink nails by awwdorable that matches up with the pink on the camera. Or the amazingly cute hair by TRUTH. Whatever it is, its now stored as a fave outfit in my inventory.!
Hi5! to the creators this round of Chapter Four

* KITJA CHERIE * Vanessa Tunic TURQUOISE
{Imeka} Vintage Flower Necklace
{Imeka} Rose Ring
*PROMAGIC* C4- Blue{Boxed}
*Tentacio* My polaroid pink
Also worn:
*Awwdorable* Sparkle Nails and Toenails SLINK ( Mainstore)
TRUTH HAIR Oceana -  light blondes ( from collabor88)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.