Wednesday 25 February 2015

What to do..what to do?

What to do? I have no idea what to do, Thats the question.
What do I want to do for a RL job? If I move to be with my partner do I get a job here ..or there .. or find one field based so it doesn't matter too much where I am. Do I want a cup of tea or shall I wait a bit longer? Shall I go have a bath just to waste a bit more time or wait for another hour to go by and then have one?
These are the questions going around my head every day plus about a trillion more. I'm in a real pickle with just what to do and which path to take. Its like I cant make any decisions for some reason of my own at the moment and im just simply... Lost.
Even in SL, now I have my new computer my old trusty Photoshop doesn't work with windows 8 so for now i am having to use Gimp, which I just cant get used to. I cant do epic photos or textures for creations even if I wanted to which is so frustrating.
I then had the great idea of turning this time to master my skills in Blender. I say skills but I am talking basic skills which I then lose patience because what is in my head is not coming out as a 3D model. AHhh  So that's frustrating. Im sure that's happened to a lot of people.
Then when I do finally think actually that doesn't look too bad and want to upload I don't have any lindens to upload it anyway.
So my SL is now limited to what I can do and am often playing Greedy and spending time with the family. Thank goodness kindness and family doesn't cost anything else I would be just stood there watching the pixel clouds float by.
What can I do.. well my blog! no one else can do it for me , I don't need any fancy programmes or patience as thankfully my brain is still functioning enough to blow your minds away with my ramblings and rants of RL and SL.
My blog is meant to be on Tillys choice at events and so forth but as fundage is limited and I don't have sponsors to blog for so im pre warning you that I have no idea what will bestow my blog for the next few months.

 HOWEVER The Arcade is almost upon us and this means I wont be able to resist my shopping urges so I will be going to the event and picking one... just ONE! creators item from the event to buy and blog. Its going to be a huge challenge as I usually end up spending a good 2-3k on collections.

So who will it be.. what will it be.. that's now the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.