Thursday 5 March 2015

Arcade March 2015. My choice!



 The arcade has opened its doors yet again for another great round. There was soo much to choose from that my challenge of one item was so hard. As I said in my last post and for those of you that didn't read it ill give a quick recap.
 My challenge was to pick one creators gacha and blog the one item. Those of you that go to the arcade know that this is one touch challenge and sure enough I did fail, playing a couple of machines rather than just one but not anywhere near as much as I usually do. This is due to me still not having any RL work and money is very tight. Thankfully I have SL.
My best mate who I share land with to have my home for me and my family is sorting my half of the tier out so I can stay. :) so a big Hi5 to Libby and thank you!

Anyway back to my choice of arcade item.. Well, its an item I wasn't expecting to be my choice. I have a lot of fave creators and the items I usually get from the arcade are usually house items or collections of stuff. I actually got this item first time so was ecstatic !

Amitomo - Bon Voyage This jacket by Amitomo, comes with a Hud so you can take off or keep on the Fur collar and is available in 5 different colours.
I think the range of colours are great and i just think the detail is great. Something different to put in my wardrobe and you cant go wrong with another jacket to my collection.
 
AMITOMO.Bon Voyage Gacha 3.Field jacket#3
 

Enjoy the arcade everyone... what will your choice be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.